If you HAD to, would you rather date Mr.Bean or ex president Bush? :)
Mr. Bean. Hands down. That isn’t even like, a sacrifice. My brother and I used to rent Mr. Bean video tapes from the library and I was always entranced by his ridiculous humor. Not sayin’ he would be my FIRST choice of a date but…yeah, definitely him over President Bush.
- Michelle: OK, where's the cake? Where's the presents?
- Becky: Sweetheart, there are no cake and presents on New Year's Eve.
- Michelle: I stayed up all night to kiss a DOG? This is nuts!
- Jesse: Yeah, but tomorrow is New Year's Day, and we get to watch 37 football games.
- Michelle: Don't wake me up. I'll see you on my birthday.
What is your favorite quality of Jones Levenson?
I love the fact that he looks like my third grade teacher, which is a compliment, because that was a good looking man. I also love how much effort he puts into the silliest things, like our end of semester awards show. That might have been the best night of the semester. I also love that he goes by a bizarre nickname, and never offers an explanation for why.
Do you consider yourself a snob?
I jokingly say I am, especially about culture, but I don’t think I am. I’d prefer to use the title “self-aware hipster.” Even though I listen to music and watch movies and TV shows that some people might consider pretentious (case in point: my answer about The Decemberists), but I also listen and watch very stupid things, like The Lonely Island and Full House. High five for well-roundedness!
Who would win in a fight: a giant squid or Samuel L. Jackson as Mace Windu?
This is a challenge. On the one hand, Samuel L. Jackson was defeated by a giant shark in Deep Blue Sea. On the other hand, he was able to take down, by which I mean land safely, an entire plane full of snakes. I think I am going to make the wise choice and go with the force on this one: Mace Windu, always and forever.
Who is your favorite band of all time and why?
The Decemberists. Hands down. I know a lot of people don’t really like them. Actually, it would be better to say they don’t really GET them. My friend once described them as hyper-literate folk sea shanty music, and I think that is actually why I am so drawn to them. I like music that is educated and draws you in lyrically, and that is exactly what every single one of their songs do. I also love that their music evokes another time, where spies were romanticized and men could be described as “rakes”. They also put on a darn good live show. I know, I saw them live twice this year.
- Dad: New Year’s Eve marks the second full moon of the month, which means—
- Hannah: Werewolves!
- Dad: —means it’s a blue moon, which is—
- Hannah: Sad werewolves!
1. Post a picture with caption from SNL.
2. Get one of the fuckyeah[insert snl cast member here] tumblrs to reblog your photo with caption.
My plans may have just been foiled.
Especially while doing a review.
- Hannah: Hey i meant to ask you, do you have a relatively large, relatively traditional menorah my friend can borrow monday?
- Benjamin: ummm what do you mean "borrow"
- Hannah: Like to smash
- Hannah: Because she hates the jews
They got engaged December 3.
Why can’t I just accept that it takes all sorts to make up this Earth?
STOP GETTING ENGAGED.
Because my face isn’t all over the damn internet enough.